Ultimate Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Madden League

Welcome to The Ultimate Madden League!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rushing the season...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TruBalla3920

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Rushing the season... Empty
PostSubject: Rushing the season...   Rushing the season... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Just my opinion, but I think you started the season way too fast, and probably because of what happened to your last league. But that's no reason to rush it.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Admin

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Rushing the season...   Rushing the season... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 9:53 am

TruBalla3920 wrote:
Just my opinion, but I think you started the season way too fast, and probably because of what happened to your last league. But that's no reason to rush it.

I'm not going to. Games are going to be on the weekend. There's no trading deadline, but the nest game won't be till tommorow, and then the next set wont be till next Friday.
Back to top Go down
https://ml07.forummotion.com
TruBalla3920

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Rushing the season...   Rushing the season... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:28 pm

Ocho Cinco wrote:
TruBalla3920 wrote:

I'm not going to. Games are going to be on the weekend. There's no trading deadline, but the nest game won't be till tommorow, and then the next set wont be till next Friday.

Oh, alright. I was more concerned about the trade deadline, but that clears it up. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Admin

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Rushing the season...   Rushing the season... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 12:51 am

TruBalla3920 wrote:
Ocho Cinco wrote:
TruBalla3920 wrote:

Oh, alright. I was more concerned about the trade deadline, but that clears it up. Thanks.

There actually is not going to be a trade deadline.
Back to top Go down
https://ml07.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rushing the season...   Rushing the season... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rushing the season...
Page 1 of 1