Ultimate Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Madden League

Welcome to The Ultimate Madden League!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texans Bengals version 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cheezhead1252

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Texans Bengals version 2 Empty
PostSubject: Texans Bengals version 2   Texans Bengals version 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:11 pm

Texans get:
Carson Palmer

Cincy gets:
DeMaco Ryans
Mario Williams
David Carr
Texans First round draft pick in 07

The Texans agree on this
Back to top Go down
Ocho Cinco
Admin

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Texans Bengals version 2   Texans Bengals version 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:14 pm

I also agree. Dragon said that Houston isn't givin enough, and hes right. Palmer is an elite player and is only 26. Carr is 27, Ryans is 22 and Williams is 21. In my opinion that isn't enough for an elite quarterback, so the first evens out the gap.
Back to top Go down
https://ml07.forummotion.com
GreenWarMachine

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Texans Bengals version 2   Texans Bengals version 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:25 pm

cheezhead1252 wrote:
Texans get:
Carson Palmer

Cincy gets:
DeMaco Ryans
Mario Williams
David Carr
Texans First round draft pick in 07

The Texans agree on this

I won't agree to this either.

Now you're giving up too much, you don't even have Overalls or ages listed.

Instead of givng up a shit load of players. How about you get David "I'm Garbage" Carr completely out of the trade, don't give up 2 HIGH potential guys and a 1st, and offer 1 90+ Guy and a pick.

I mean..i'm not at all prepared to accept this trade. I'm looking at this fro an impact view point.

The impact is this...Houston Still sux, and Cincy gets all the benefits. They're banking on that 1st rounder being top 5 for a Rookie QB, and getting 2 extremely young guys to boot.

I'm definitely a no.
Back to top Go down
stealth011

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Texans Bengals version 2   Texans Bengals version 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:28 pm

Im still no on this one.
Imo the 1st form houston will be top5, williams is a young star,ryans has the potential to be a star and carr is just horrible but still capable of being a starter for some teams.
my opinion is that palmer should not be allowed to be traded because it will take a shitload of players to get him and houston will still suck with palmer because to get him they have to destroy their crop of young talent to get him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texans Bengals version 2   Texans Bengals version 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texans Bengals version 2
Page 1 of 1